Special inspection Cost:
We provide special inspections in all five boroughs of the NYC area. Are you looking for a quote for New Building or your alteration type-2 and alteration type-3 projects? Or just want to compare the price you just received from one of your vendors. Let us help you to find how much extra your vendor is charging. Feel free to use our special inspection price calculator. Enter the required information and get the quote. If you agree with our prices you can email us the price we provided in this cost calculator and let us help you to build your next project.
How does this price calculator work?
- Count the total number of special inspection types as identified on the plan. For example, if welding and Masonry are required items identified on the construction document then you have a total of two TR1 items. Go to the TR1 Responsibility fee section and adjust the slider according to the number of items which is 2 in this case.
- Select the items identified in the construction document. For example, if welding and Masonry are required items identified on the construction document select them from the attached list.
- Count the total number of Energy code-related items identified on the plan-TR8 items. Adjust the slider according to the number of items.
- Select the TR8 related items from the construction document and select them by clicking on the item radio button(square one).
- Once all the TR1 and TR8 items and Responsibility fees are selected. Go to the bottom of the page and click on the detailed list button(on the right side of the page). A detailed page will be shown after the button is clicked. Take a screenshot of the page and email this screenshot to us at firstname.lastname@example.org If possible attach the approved drawings.
- Now there is testing required for a certain type of inspection which will be provided if required. Email us for the testing prices. Examples of such inspections are Anchor pull testing, NDT testing of welds, Skidmore testing of bolts, Compression testing of concrete test cylinders, Compression testing of mortar and grouts, air sealing and insulation testing(TR8), etc.
We do not charge any coordination fee. Typical coordination charges of the special inspection projects are about 10% of the estimated price. We provide coordination services without any additional cost to the client.
EN2 Form charges: We do not charge for signing off the EN2 form.
Special Inspection Cost Calculator